- Adventure in Genoa
- The Glory of Santa Cristina
- The Nieman Circus
- Flavors of the Riviera in Alameda, California
- Why Does Everybody Want to Learn How to Make a Timpano?
An Italian point of view.
- Articles will be added soon for your enjoyment
- Focaccia Stuffed with Wild Greens
- Timpano di Pasta al Ragu, al Forno, (Baked Timbale of Pasta with Meat Sauce)
- Torta Pasqualina di Asparagi (Asparagus Torta)
"I come from a country where food is a central part of life. My passion and mission is to share my love of food and cooking with my students. Also to give them the inspiration and tools to create memorable meals and live meaningful experiences in the kitchen."